Idea & Incubation
EVC Global Mobility Private Limited aims to create a sustainable environment in which electric vehicles can be easily adapted across borders. We, as an entity, would like to propose an additional revenue stream by installing next-generation electric vehicle chargers in areas near you.
- Installing DC rapid charging stations across India will help to develop the ecosystem.
- A mobile app that locates all nearby chargers and aids in efficient navigation.
- Support the Indian government's goal of having 30% of all vehicles on the road by 2030.
- Encourage widespread EV adoption in India
EVC Charging Station Solution
EVC Global provides comprehensive solutions for installation and management of EV
Chargers, creating an ecosystem for electric vehicles charging in India and overseas.
EVC Global’s special modular design and simple interface make charging and
installation of electric vehicles easier than ever before.
We plan to encourage EV adoption by installing more charging stations at strategic locations like malls, highways, residential complexes, fleet depots, parking lots, and petrol filling stations throughout India with systematic charging infrastructure. EVC Global has developed charging solutions for various types of electric two-wheelers, three-wheelers, four-wheelers and fleets of buses which ply on long distance.
EVC Global high performance CHARGER FEATURES :
- Built-in LED charging status indicator.
- Built-in DC sensitive protection device.
- Calculate Distance and Built-in surge protection, overheat protection.
- Design that is both corrosion and impact resistant.
- IP54 (all weather, dust, storm, heavy rain etc.)
- OCPP 1.6 Communication with CCS2 & CHADEMO charging socket.
- Fast charging with smart charging 20KWH, 25KWH, 30KWH, 60KWH, 120KWH.
- Over and under voltage protection, fault current, and leakage current protection are all included in the charging speed.
Vision & Mission
EVC Global assures you of comprehensive support in.
- Installation and Maintenance.
- Payment collection via digital means.
- Charger usage is monitored in real time.
- The cloud base Al & loT integrated Charging Point Management System (CPMS).
- Traction via the EVC Global App is provided by an in-app display of a verified EVC Global charging station on a Placard.
Navigate EVC Global Near You
The EVC Global App displays charging stations in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Europe, India, China, Singapore, Malaysia, the Middle East, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and other countries.
If you are planning a long-distance business trip or a short vacation. You do not need to worry about recharging your car battery. Wherever you are, the EVC App will direct you to a nearby charging station.
Whether you own an electric car or rent one, you can now drive passionately in any location around the world with this app installed, and you will enjoy your movement. EVC Global App is aware that we speak and write in various languages. As a result, the app was created with a multi-language machine that allows you to read and type in your native language.
Find and quickly navigate to thousand of electric acr charing stations across major EVs charging networks Globally.
Mobile Application is to locate all nearby charges and help navigate the trip efficiently.
Advantage Of using EVC Global App
The EVC Global App is constantly updated and user friendly. Customers can log in and use this App on the go. Before beginning your journey, you can search for any location. Choose the distance and time needed to get to your nearest station.
Below is a Whatsapp button where you can communicate directly with the dedicated team, who will assist you in quickly resolving any issues. There are verified charging stations available, and you will receive all chargers as well as charging station information.
- Very simple and User friendly one touch Sign-in. Customer can login and use this App on the go.
- Search any location in EVC Global App before you start. Country / State / City / Town.
- Calculate Distance and navigate the time to reach your nearest Charging Station..
- Well, every posible information for your Electric Vehicles Needs.
Sir Mohammed Afaq Khan
Founder & Managing Director
In the consultation field for more than 26 years having supported Entrepreneurs, Industrialist, Investors and others to setup about 262 plus Projects / Industries / Business Ventures throughout India. Having successfully provided the guidance needed at each level of the development of various industries. Knows the geographical condition and climate of the country suitable for different industries viz Land Acquisition, Government Approvals, Designing and Development. Thus wish to support PIO / NRI & Foreign Investors who wish to setup their industry in India under the program Make in India promoted by Hon. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi.
Mr. Zaid Khan
Zaid is a recent electronics graduate with an additional course in EV charging stations business. From building systems to developing products from scratch.
Mr. Ankush Thard
He has more than 16 years of experience in handing Marketing & Operation in Electrical & Electronics Indusrty.
Mr. Nitin N Nagar
Vice President (VP)
Astute professional and strategist with more than one decade of extensive experience in Business Expansion and Managing logistics solutions & freight operations. Intensive knowledge of Custom Act, Allied Acts, Import / Export Procedure, Custom/Central Excise Tariff, Custom Clearance rules.
Mr. Narayan Kudva
More than 18 Years Experience in Funding for New Projects from Nationalised Banks and Non Banking Financial Corporations (NBFC) and execution of the project is of great asset.
Mr. Abhishek Gupta
Corporate Restructuring & Valuation Expert
He is having more than 15 years of extensive experience in Debt Restructuring, Syndication & Corporate Financing. He is Registered Valuer under Companies Rule 2017. Registered Member of IBBI vide regn. no. IBBI/RV/06/2019/11816.
Mr. Shailendra Singh
More than 12 years of experience in IT field include's Programming, Hardware & Networking industries.
Mr. Mayur Gunjal
Business Development Manager
To generate Corporate & Government Leads / Business to company on Pan India level.
Mr. Biju Kumar
M.Sc. (Information Technology) He has more than 20 years experience in the field of Software & Hardware Developement Industry.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How long does it take to charge an EV?
Most EVs fully charge overnight, which is great if you're charging at home. A public rapid charge point can return an exhausted EV to 90% of its range in just 40 minutes.
2. What is the range of an EV?
The range an EV has on a single charge depends on the make and model. Most modern EVs have a range that comfortably suits most people's daily journey. This means you can charge your car at home or at work without impacting your routine.
3. Are electric cars expensive to run?
Electric vehicles run on electricity. So, to keep your costs as low as possible, it's wise to make sure you're on the best EV tariff for you needs.
4. Can you buy or sell second-hand electric cars?
The first thing to check is how well the battery keeps its charge. You can also check the battery warranty – this usually lasts longer than the car warranty and it'll give you peace of mind.
Get the EV thoroughly checked in a similar way to a petrol or diesel car. Make sure all functions and electrics work and the wheels aren’t too worn down.
5. Are electric cars better than gas cars?
Contrary to some popular misconceptions, EVs typically offer superior performance to gasoline vehicles in a lot of aspects. While EV performance varies between different makes and models, all EVs benefit from the fact that they use drivetrains that are fairly simple compared to gasoline vehicles.
209, Samruddhi Business Park, Mindspace, Mumbai 400064. India.